Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Introducing the Puppies!

About a week ago we got 4 new little fosters. This is my first time fostering such young pups. I really had no idea what I was getting my self into. I just saw their cute little faces and couldn't resist. It's a good thing they are so darn cute because they are tons of extra work!
I have them in the kitchen so they aren't running all over the house getting into everything. I am working with them on peeing and pooing in one area so when it comes time for potty training they will be a little ahead of the game. So I have to keep their sleeping area super clean so they don't want to go potty there. I feel like I am always cleaning, feeding or washing the puppies! It's round the clock care for these little pups.
They are just to cute! All the work is melted away when I get four little hungry puppies running up to me full of wiggles and licks! I don't want to name them so no one get to attached so they are just called puppies as a group, but they are all so different. The largest of the puppies is the brown girl, she is bossy, and uses her size to push her sisters and brother around. Then there are the two black and tan girls, the twins. They are very sweet and calm and one is a bit shy. And there is one lone boy, he is super lazy, all he wants to do is sleep. He will get up for a few minutes but he mostly just watches his sisters play.
Here are some pics I took this morning. You will see how irresistible they are!

My Papillon Pepsi is checking out one of the puppies, she likes them too even though she won't admit it!







No comments:

Post a Comment